Information Security is becoming critical day by day.
Ethical hacking is one of the fastest-growing professions in the IT sector, so the best time to get started is now.
An ethical Hacking career is one of the advantageous career choices for many who incline challenging careers in technology.
Hacking is the process of revealing flaws in a system. They exhibit skills on how to break into a computer’s security system and trace down probable hacking targets. Ethical Hackers use the same knowledge and tools of an unethical hacker rightfully and legally.
Why Learn Core Ethical Hacking:
The mindset of any firm mustn’t be restricted to some vendor, technology or hardware. Ethical Hacking helps in maintaining the highest level of security posture in a firm. An ethical hacker can scan, test, hack and keep a system secured.
Advantage of Core Ethical Hacking Course:
- Understanding the Hacker Mindset.
- You will get to know about how things in the field of Hackers work.
- Your misconceptions about hacking will be resolved.
- You will understand that Hacking is not merely about getting unauthorized access to computers or FB accounts.
- It is much more than that. It is an art.
Uses of Ethical Hacking:
- An Ethical Hacker becomes an ever functional employee of an organization performing a variety of jobs like network defending, risk managing, software developing, carrying out assurance testing and taking legal steps against hackers.
- Ethical Hackers are accountable for making strategies like sniffing networks, bypassing and cracking wireless encryption and hijacking web server or web applications.
- You will get to know that at which subdiscipline of Core Ethical Hacking you are good at so that you can further give more attention to that indiscipline.
- Learning ethical hacking involves studying the mindset, tools and techniques of hackers and penetration testers to learn how to identify, triage and correct vulnerabilities in software and computer networks.
- Additionally, pursuing ethical hacking training and certifications can benefit those seeking a new role or wanting to demonstrate skills and value to their organization.
Why Should I Learn Ethical Hacking?
- Core Ethical hacking certifications can also be helpful when seeking a job or a raise.
- By demonstrating the skills needed to specialize in cybersecurity and fill the roles left open by the cybersecurity skills gap, an employee raises their value.
- Any employee working in a related field or wanting to move into the cybersecurity arena could benefit from studying ethical hacking.
- Cybercrime damages are predicted to cost the world $6 trillion by the end of 2021, sky-rocketing the demand for Ethical Hackers.
WHERE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?
- Banks / Financial & Private Companies
- Government Organizations & Military
- Police Station & Political Parties
- Detective / Security Consultant Companies
- You can start your venture
100% Online course:
- It means you don’t need to visit any classroom or institute.
- The course contains studio-recorded Videos, Assignments and other resources that you can study online from anywhere.
- You can do these courses on your smartphone or laptop.
How to Get started?
– Click on Add to Cart
– Start with your Course
Learn With One of the Best Instructors in Hindi
The biggest advantage of Online education is that you study at your pace.
Now you can study at your home.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!!
- This course is strictly based on white hat hacking practices and we do not promote any illegal activity.
- Take proper written permission from the owner of the website/network/computer or any other property before attempting any attack.
- YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHARE, SALE OR RESALE THIS COURSE WITH ANYONE.
- Everything inside this program is the exclusive property of correctskill.com
- Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Course is solely your responsibility.
- The misuse of the information in this Course can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question.
- The authors and Course Tutorials will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this Course to break the law.
- This course is not a part of the official EC Council CEH course.
- This course is not for Job this is only for Education purposes.
IT’S TIME TO START INVESTING IN YOU.
At the end of your training program, you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
⇉ Have fun and enjoy the course!
Module 1: C.E.H. Overview
Lesson 2: What is Hacking in Details45:48
Lesson 3: Ethical Hacking Process15:57
Lesson 4: Hackers Name, Language and Groups23:12
Lesson 5: Why do people hack??15:27
Lesson 6: Terminologies18:36
Lesson 7: Types of Software and Website11:35
Module 2: Types of Hackers
Lesson 8: On The Basis of Activity20:34
Lesson 9: On The Basis of Knowledge12:32
Lesson 10: Other Types12:12
Module 3: Footprinting
Lesson 11: Footprinting & Countermeasures24:56
Module 4: Spoofing
Lesson 12: Fake Email, SMS, Websites & Countermeasures34:39
Module 5: Virus Creation
Lesson 13: Virus Information18:48
Lesson 14: bat virus40:06
Lesson 15: vbs virus13:25
Lesson 16: Virus Countermeasures10:57
Module 6: Password Hacking Techniques
Lesson 17: Different Password Hack Techniques22:39
Lesson 18: Phishing and Z – Shadow39:16
Lesson 19: Phishing with live practical35:46
Lesson 20: Key loggers16:39
Lesson 21: Countermeasures15:16
Module 7: System Hacking
Lesson 22: System Hacking Practical31:01
Lesson 23: System Hacking – Stegnography18:35
Module 8: Google Hacking & Tricks
Lesson 24: Google Hacking & Tricks19:01
Module 9: Google Dorks
Lesson 25: Google Dorks & Live web cam view22:32
Module 10: Cryptography and Bitcoin
Lesson 26: Cryptography and Bitcoin23:46
Module 11: Domain and Hosting
Lesson 27: What is Domain ?25:55
Lesson 28: What is Hosting ?32:12
Module 12: IP, VPN & Proxy
Lesson 29: IP, VPN, Proxy22:21
Lesson 30: TOR, Surface Web, Deep Web & Dark Web27:57
Module 13: Email Investigation
Lesson 31: Email Investigation14:59
Module 14: Encryption & Decryption (MD5)
Lesson 32: Encryption & Decryption and MD512:31
Module 15: Game Hacking
Lesson 33: PC and Mobile Game Hacking24:13
Module 16: Virtual Lab – Kali Linux
Lesson 34: Lab Setup and Introduction to Kali Linux24:03
Lesson 35: Basic Terminal Commands12:35
Lesson 36: Directory Structure06:03
Module 17: Ethical Hacking Agreements
Lesson 37: Ethical Hacking Agreements13:10
Module 18: Secure Digital World
Lesson 38: Secure Digital World22:06
Module 19: Conclusion
Lesson 39: Conclusion15:29
Module 20: Exam